TRL’s approach is different.
It’s our thorough consideration of the practical applications of each project that sets us apart. We always meticulously adhere to the latest safety and compliance standards. But we also apply our vast practical industry experience to deliver a workable, relevant and cost-effective solution. We have a solid understanding of the practical issues affecting your site and operation. We’ll help you through the complexities, guiding you to the optimal result.
- Comprehensive Risk Management Plan with associated generic risk assessment and hazard analysis documentation
- Project-specific Plan outlining processes and responsibilities
- A risk management process in compliance with Australian Standard AS/NZS 4360:1999
- All processes developed will be continually reviewed throughout the life of the project
Workplace Health, Safety & Environmental Plan
- Comprehensive Workplace Health, Safety & Environmental Plan covering all work, policies, objectives, standards and responsibilities during construction
- This plan has been developed in accordance with applicable legislation, regulations and standards, including International Standards ISO 31000 & 14001, AS/NZ 4360. AS/NZ 4801 & 4804: 2001.
Process Documentation, Site Assessments & Audits
- All work procedures are fully documented and in compliance with regulations
- Our tried and proven techniques are performed within a safe system of work
- We undertake site and fuel system assessments to identify any performance issues or non-compliance problems
Site Assessments & Audits
We undertake site and fuel system assessments to identify any performance issues or non-compliance problems.